Wella Professionals Ultimate Repair Miracle Hair Rescue
Wella Professionals Ultimate Repair Miracle Hair Rescue – 90 second deep treatment with AHA and omega-9, sprayable 95ml
A delicate cream that instantly protects damaged hair from 5 key concerns: breakage, UV, heat, mechanical damage and excess frizz to deliver visibly smoother, healthier-looking and easier-to-style hair. Suitable for all hair types and works perfectly on curls.
– Protection from breakage, UV, heat up to 450°F/230°C, mechanical damage and frizz
– 99% less breakage*
– Reduces frizz for up to 72 hours**
– Easier styling
– 8x smoother*** hair, for hair protection against mechanical damage
*vs non conditioning shampoo
**When using Ultimate Repair Step 3 or 4. Versus non-conditioning shampoo
– Patented technology with AHA and Omega-9 to strengthen and rebuild the hair inside and out
– Formulated without parabens
– For all hair types and textures: medium, oily, fine, thick, straight, wavy, curly, coily
– Dermatologically tested
– Vegan / Formulated without animal derived ingredients
– Color safe
– Committed to no animal testing*
*Wella company is a member in International Collaboration on Cosmetics Safety
How to use:
For best results, use as part of a complete care routine: use shampoo as step 1 and conditioner as step 2 daily, and Miracle Hair Rescue 90 Second Deep Treatment as step 3 once or two to three times a week for damaged hair. Spray 5-15 pumps onto clean, towel-dried hair. Leave on for 90 seconds. Do not rinse. WARNING: Do not spray into eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Quaternium-80, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Parfum/Fragrance, Malic Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Squalane, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Oleic Acid, Linalool, Histidine, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Geraniol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.
More info: www.wella.com